Offering Effective Legal Solutions With A Personalized Touch
At Jensen Law Offices, our attorneys offer more than 35 years of combined legal experience in family law matters. Our father-and-daughter legal team understands how critical it is to find lasting, positive solutions for your legal concerns. We will do everything in our power to help you resolve your matter effectively so that you can smoothly transition to your next stage in life.
How We Can Help You
We represent men and women from all walks of life and are committed to helping clients across Minnesota find favorable outcomes in important legal areas such as:
- Divorce proceedings: Our law firm offers wise counsel and strategic advice in all aspects of the divorce process. Whether your divorce will be relatively straightforward or there are a number of complex issues, we will be able to meet your needs.
- Spousal maintenance: Whether you will pay spousal maintenance or receive spousal maintenance, our law firm will protect your rights and make a compelling case on your behalf.
- Property division can be one of the most contentious issues in any divorce. Division of businesses, retirement accounts and investment accounts are often issues that need to be addressed. Our law firm will protect your rights under the law.
- Child custody and parenting time: We are devoted to helping children and parents reach positive outcomes in child custody disputes.
- Paternity actions: We represent both mothers and fathers in paternity actions, and we will help parents understand their rights and responsibilities as to child support and child custody.
- Child support: Our attorneys represent both mothers and fathers in all types of child support issues, from establishing support to modifying and enforcing child support orders.
- Post-divorce modifications: If changes in your life require a modification of your divorce order, our lawyers can guide you through the legal process.
- Domestic abuse: If you are the victim of abuse, or if false allegations have been levied against you, our law firm will fight for you.